They call this coming Friday "Black Friday." It's the day that millions of people around the country wake up at 5 am, drive on down to the mall, fight for a parking space, fight for the best deals and then trudge back home to pass out after a long day of shopping "fun."
Me? I like to sleep in, eat turkey leftovers and watch football. Instead, of dealing with that madness, you can get all your shopping done with a few clicks of your mouse.
We have been getting all recent orders in the mail as quickly as possible, and our last shipment before the holiday will get dropped in the post office at three o clock today.
Heres a few gift ideas for the true strength maniacs out there:
1. Captains of Crush Grippers -- our top seller, and the very best hand grippers
Ever made will make your training fun, and functional. There are now 10
different strength to help you build your strength one step at a time:
Check em out: Captains of Crush Hand Grippers
2. The TRX Bodyweight Suspension System - This baby takes bodyweight training to a whole new level. As I have said several times, before, there is no finer abdominal strength develop.
Try it and youll see: TRX System
3. The Physical Body 2 and Zoor Khane - It's always interesting to find out how other cultures train. The Physical Body 2 DVD covers physical training in India while Zoor Khane details the Iranian Martial Arts training techniques:
The Physical Body 2 DVD, Zoor Khane
4. Super Squats by Randall Strossen - One of my all-time favorite books, and one that has helped shape my training since the beginning. I highly recommend this book: Super Squats by Randall J. Strossen
5. Okie Collars - You need a good pair of barbell collars and that's just how it goes.
Heres a unique pair of collars that will keep your plates safe and secure every time: Okie Collars
That should about cover it. We will be in the office today until 4 pm, and, like I said will be dropping our last shipment in the mail at 3 pm today. If you need anything, drop us a line or give us a call: 1-800-978-0206